Share Our Forum With Your Friends!
Sign in to follow this  
Buta

Scottish Autism: Women and Girls Online Support

Posted (edited)

Just thought that if any fellow autistic females weren't aware, Scottish Autism are running a course specifically for women and girls that I have found super informative and helpful to use. I heard that it will be free to access for a year so access it while you can. Once you've registered, you have two months to complete the course. I live in the UK and have been able to access it okay if anyone not in Scotland is wondering. You can find out more about it and register to access the help here:

Women and Girls Online Support

Quoted info from the page:

A source of information and inspiration

Our women and girls programme is for autistic females of all ages, as well as parents, carers and professionals.

The programme provides valuable information addressing key health and wellbeing challenges, as well as providing practical advice on a range of issues.

We have engaged with women and girls from the autism community and we have drawn on the expertise of a network of professionals to develop a range of videos and other support materials.

The topics covered include: diagnosis, education, employment, positive living and parenting.

To commemorate the launch of the women and girls programme, we created a special video which saw 11 women come together to form a choir for the day. The song, ‘Something Inside So Strong’, was chosen as it seemed to capture the sentiment and spirit of the many stories we have heard from women during the life of the project. We really hope you enjoy it!

Hope it helped! I love the song they sang btw. <3

Edited by Buta
Adding more information about deadlines to access course

Report PostReport post