Share Our Forum With Your Friends!
Gavin

The Autism Forum - Autism Alert Card

I am pleased to publish for autism awareness month our autism alert card!

5ac75c7a04c82_IMG_11941.thumb.JPG.aee9243261a1242156170e7fddf8ca79.JPGAfter many years of working in the area of autism and having a son with autism myself, I have met many people who have wanted a card like this. I know there are some out there but most cost or are not efficient. I did a poll on our twitter account recently as well and had an overwhelming response from everyone saying an alert card is useful. 

As a result, I have done my best to make our autism alert card as accessible as possible for free. Yes, others will give you plastic cards etc but what I am aiming at is DIY free and useful. 

Below you will find a PDF version where you can print a whole page of cards and then write your name and emergency contact details on.

What I think many will find very useful is our autism alert card phone wallpaper! Yes, I have made a version of our card that is an image for phone wallpapers. Simply download the image here https://theautismforum.co.uk/autism-alert-card-wallpaper-taf.png then all you need to do is install an app which can write on photos, write your name and emergency contact details. Save the image again with those details and set as your phone's wallpaper and locks screen, or just save as an image to show as and when needed. 

NOTE: When printing the PDF version please make sure you print the page at actual size and don't shrink the page to fit which is often what pdf printing defaults too. 

Please feel free to share this post with anyone who might find it useful. :D

autism-alert-card-wallpaper-taf.png

autism-alert-card-taf.pdf

Report PostReport post

[[Template core/front/global/guestCommentTeaser is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.