Share Our Forum With Your Friends!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince

How do you keep ontime?

Question

Guest Vince

Hey, i always find myself loosing time! I am always late to things and find i don't achieve half of what i should in a day. How do you do it, what are your tips please?

Report PostReport post

3 answers to this question

Guest Suzanne

At home i use postit notes. I write down my tasks that i need to do and put them on the fridge.

As i complete my tasks i take the postit off. It helps keep me focused on what i am doing so in a way helps be keep on time better. 

Report PostReport post

Nice suggestion there Suzanne! I would also suggest apps if you have a smartphone, there are many apps that could be helpful for time management. They also have timers and reminder notifications build into the scheduling apps to help keep you on task. 

Try this one for Android 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.auticiel.timein&hl=en

And this one for IOS 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/multitimer-multiple-timers/id973421278?mt=8

Report PostReport post

If I know I have something important to do, I keep a calendar, leave notes on my PC monitor, sometimes go so far to write down the directions to the place I need to go to after looking it up on google maps, and keep in mind a rough idea on the amount of time I need to get ready and get to the thing. If I'm really worried, I tend to allot myself more time in the plan which can work out quite well since it can mean being early, but most of the time I get there just in time I think. I feel like I'm racing the clock a lot of the time when I have to organise myself like that, or something.

Report PostReport post